Sino Biopharm Complaint and Report Email
Sino Biopharm adheres to a high level of business ethics to protect the legitimate rights and benefits of customers, employees and partners. We commit to properly handle and respond to all complaints and reports received. The Group welcomes the supervision from employees and external personnel to ensure unimpeded channels for complaint and reporting. The Group strictly keeps confidential the contents of reports and resolutely protects the rights and benefits of the informants.
According to relevant rules and regulations of the Group, the scope of complaint and reporting including but not limited to the following actions:
(1) Bribing, soliciting or accepting property or improper benefits from others;
(2) Abuse of power or neglect of duty thereby harming the benefits of employees or the Group;
(3) All forms of discrimination, harassment and unequal treatment;
(4) Any illegal actions, or violation of the Group's ESG Rules that damages, or is likely to damage, the benefits of employees or the Group;
(5) Any suggestions for the improvement of the Group’s management and operation.